Actually (even though my finnish friends won’t like it) this podcast should be called Hyvää Venäjä. One week in Russia and i still have to process all the amazing experiences .. Crazy times – i think i should just start with the first three days and my trip to St. Petersburg.
Who to thank for in this Episode?
- ESN Finland for offering this amazing trip!
- All the crazy ERASMUS people who invaded Russia with me together – we really made sure that every place in this country was gonna be a party
- Nancy for being such a great ESN represantative
- Our great guides in St. Petersburg who made sure that we were allways safe and happy (Especially the safe part is important in this country :-))
- Jan and Julia for letting me talk them into this trip – and just running around with me all the time
- Teemo for showing me the best tea shops and explaining me a lot about the finish culture in russia
- Jeanne – Marie for a very special first russian night
- Coffee! – what would i have done without you!
- Laura and Camille for being such great reporters and allmost never minding my nosiness with the camera
But – now lets just get going.